What is the Difference Between Fiber Optic Lighting and LED Lighting?
As a Truck Tailgate Led Light Manufacturer, share with you. Fiber optic
lighting is a lighting method that spreads the light of the light source
generator to a designated area through an optical fiber. It has the following
Caravan Rear Lights For Sale
1) Due to the characteristics of optical fiber and the principle of straight-line propagation of light, optical fiber can propagate light to any place in theory, which satisfies the diversity of practical applications.
2) We can obtain the various colors of light we need through the filter device to meet the needs of light colors in different environments.
3) Through the design and installation of the optical fiber tail piece, the lighting is transformed from abstraction to visualization. Fiber optic lighting gives light texture, space, and even life and character.
4) Optical fiber lighting has achieved photoelectric separation, which is a qualitative leap. Not only the safety performance is improved, but the application field is greatly expanded.
5) The plastic optical fiber lighting system has soft light color and no light pollution. Plastic optical fiber decorative lighting adopts the way of filtering the spectrum to change the luminous color of the light source. After the optical fiber conducts, the color is softer and purer, and the visual effect is very prominent.
6) The spectrum generated by general light sources not only includes visible light, but also includes infrared and ultraviolet. In some special occasions, we avoid both infrared and ultraviolet rays.
Learn about fiber optic lighting from the characteristics, now let's look at the characteristics of LED:
LED is a kind of semiconductor that can convert electrical energy into visible light. It changes the principle of tungsten filament luminescence of incandescent lamp and tri-color powder luminescence of energy-saving lamp, and electroluminescence is adopted. It has the following characteristics:
1) Voltage: LED uses a low-voltage power supply, the power supply voltage is between 6-24V, depending on the product, so it is a safer power supply than using a high-voltage power supply.
2) Efficiency: Energy consumption is reduced by 80% compared to incandescent lamps with the same light efficiency.
3) Applicability: Each unit LED chip is 3-5mm square, so it can be prepared into various shapes of devices and is suitable for variable environments.
4) Stability: 100,000 hours, the light decay is 50% of the initial.
5) Response time: The response time of the incandescent lamp is millisecond, and the response time of the LED lamp is nanosecond.
6) Environmental pollution: no harmful metal mercury.
7) Color: Changing the current can change the color. The light-emitting diode can easily adjust the band structure and band gap of the material through chemical modification methods to achieve red, yellow, green, blue, and orange multicolor light.
Because of the unique advantages of fiber optic lighting and LED lights, they have been widely used in various occasions and are being continuously promoted.
Our company also has Caravan Rear Lights For Sale, welcome to contact us.
Page Précédente: How to be an Old Driver Who Understands LED Lights?